re: Apply for a £5000 grant to help your business

re: Apply for a £5000 grant to help your business

Brian Millar
Am I missing something? Why would anybody want to go to this site?

There's a reason there are no TV channels which are just adverts.

Brian

Re: re: Apply for a £5000 grant to help your business

Rodrigo Cauduro
This is like the one million pixel initiative. The reason for visiting will come after he achieves his goal and then everybody is amazed at why they didn't think of it themselves.

I think it has good potential, the timing is spot on - but will take a gigantic amount of exposure and effort on the creators part to work. You should look into ways os virally spreading this initiative (word-of-mouth).

Good luck!
Rodrigo.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Brian Millar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Am I missing something? Why would anybody want to go to this site?

There's a reason there are no TV channels which are just adverts.

Brian

Rodrigo Cauduro
W3Haus - can't stop changing.
Porto Alegre - São Paulo - London