programmer needed

Charles, the post would be better with a different subject

Iqbal

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 06:23:29 -0400

That's disgusting.

Just think how many gardening bills, swimming pools and chandeliers that could have paid for, not to mention moat clearing.

It makes me sick ;)
Kind regards,

Nick Light
Founder CEO
Booly Ltd

Web:  http://boo.ly
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/nicklight
Tel:  +44 (0)7899 866913
Email:   [hidden email]

RE: programmer needed

Charles Ajidahun
Thanks. I didnt notice the subject line. I have now changed it.

Kind Regards,
Charles A
[hidden email]
Mob:+447533988670

From: [hidden email]
Subject: [entrepreneur-1056] programmer needed
To: [hidden email]
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:50:42 -0400

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 06:23:29 -0400

That's disgusting.

[...]

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.