opensoho

Is anyone over at open soho tonight, if so do look me up, would be nice to meet people physically.

Iqbal Gandham
L: www.linkedin.com/in/iqbalgandham
W: www.iqbalgandham.com
S: feelin_tired
T: @iqbalgandham

Re: opensoho

Rene Millman
Where is that. I'm in Soho tonight (assuming you are talking about London)

Rene

Find out the latest games and gadgets news and review. Visit http://www.absolutegadget.com/

Bookmark our RSS feed - http://www.absolutegadget.com/index2.php?option=com_ds-syndicate&version=1&feed_id=1

Follow us on Twiiter - http://twitter.com/absolutegadget
Sent from London, Eng, United Kingdom

2009/4/16 iqbalgandham <[hidden email]>
Hi

Is anyone over at open soho tonight, if so do look me up, would be nice to meet people physically.

Iqbal Gandham
L: www.linkedin.com/in/iqbalgandham
W: www.iqbalgandham.com
S: feelin_tired