lead developer / development manager

Marco Santos

Morning all,

I'm an experienced Lead Dev / Development manager looking around for interesting ventures to contribute to.  Having gone through some number of them now ranging from wild success to sad demise, I'm armed with a good bit of learning and greater amount of caution.  If you'd like to chat about ground up builds, scalability, rapid development, a specific bit of tech, or a neat business idea, I'll be attending this week's OpenCoffee.  Tap me on the shoulder, I'm friendlier than I look.  :)

- Marco

Re: lead developer / development manager

peter saunders
sounds good
I am back from 10 weeks in brazil

we have just launched healthy chocolate into uk.  I also do a few other businesses - magazine into brazil, health and beauty areas.  when is the next meetup?
peter

 catch the wave of healthy chocolate
pre launch
click here
then start at
http://www.peter4health.com

--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to

Re: lead developer / development manager

Barbara-4-3
Hi Marco,

We are a start-up  developing a web application for cross-border healthcare and my current developers would need some help in the architecture part (MVC frameworks implementation, Struts, JSF). If this is something of interest or you would like to know more, I will be happy to chat on the phone or at our office based close to Old Street Station. Unfortunately, I have a lot going on and I can't make OpenCoffee these days.

Kind regards,
Barbara
www.anoigma.com