foreign office wastes £80K on a new logo [was buildabrand]

foreign office wastes £80K on a new logo [was buildabrand]

Re: foreign office wastes £80K on a new logo [was buildabrand]

Irene Rukerebuka
Iqbal,

Lol! :-0

Please, I stand by what I say!

Look back to my statements in the thread, I said the problem with
branding is that there so many people who are bad at it.

The same with Wed Developers Iqbal. The same with financial advisers.
The same with government quangos.

Why were these people chosen for the job?

Hey, we're going back to recruitment here like a previous thread we
had about hiring quality over 'who you know'.

I will trust government-any that we will have- plus other "high
calibre corporates" to ever make a decision based on deep and fair
market research plus a big dose of behavioural economics analytics,
when hell freezes over.

Heck, I wonder how transparent the tender process was for this gig?
Reminds me the Olympic logo they refused to crowd source despite
public out cry.

How do you create the perfect brand? Think of your User.

m: 07826255452

t: www.twitter.com/rantersparadise
w: www.hubnovation.org.uk
l:http://uk.linkedin.com/in/irenerukerebuka