Webmission Deadline this week.

I had the honour of attending and supporting webmission last year, and it was just a phenomenal event and week, that it blew me away in the energy and passion that James and Oli drove for these startups, I have also had the pleasure of seeing the partnerships and relationships between the companies reap rewards over the year, with Huddle demonstrating the reward of attending by gaining a global partneship with linkedin.

So not long till the next webmission and the deadline is closing, so what is happening this year then ?

Go here now to find out more on this Tour to the US for UK startups and put your entry in now....

Also coming soon, refer a startup - know someone looking to purchase servers, mysql, storage ? Want to gain
some firebox vouchers for refering them to Startup Essentials ?

Also catch me at Twestival on Thursday @stewarttownsend

Stewart Townsend
Manager Startup Essentials EMEA

Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone x18133/+44-161-9058 133
Mobile +44 (0) 7876 396788
Email [hidden email]

This message was sent by stewart ([hidden email]) from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
To learn more about stewart, visit his/her member profile