TV Advertising

Fletch-2
Hi all, does anyone have experience with uk tv advertising, or can
recommend anyone that does? I'm thinking more from the media
buying/budget angle rather than ad production. Cheers Fletch.

--
Paul (Fletch) Christian
Blog: http://blog.mydnd.com

Grandfather's Biz (c1942): arcltd.blogspot.com

The contents of this email and all its attachments may contain
privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the
ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. No one
else may copy or forward all or any of it in any form. If you receive
this email in error, we would be grateful if you would delete it and
call or email the sender.

Re: TV Advertising

speak to shed

Re: TV Advertising

John Bevan
Hi Paul,

What do you need to know / need advice on? We're a London-based PR and marketing agency and we DON'T do broadcast advertising for TV or Radio so I'm entirely impartial about that. I know that area well though, we work on the non-broadcast component of campaigns with a rage of agencies and I've an array of good contacts including at the media agencies e.g. PHD, OMD, Mediacom.

Give me a call on 02030515835 or mobile 07720892226 if you want mate!

Cheers Paul,
John

On 7 Jun 2010, at 19:46, iqbalgandham wrote:

speak to shed

Hi all, does anyone have experience with uk tv advertising, or can
recommend anyone that does? I'm thinking more from the media
buying/budget angle rather than ad production. Cheers Fletch.

--
Paul (Fletch) Christian
Blog: http://blog.mydnd.com
Tel: +44 7518 345679

Grandfather's Biz (c1942): arcltd.blogspot.com

The contents of this email and all its attachments may contain
privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the
ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. No one
else may copy or forward all or any of it in any form. If you receive
this email in error, we would be grateful if you would delete it and
call or email the sender.

'Referrals are highly important to us. If you are in touch with any colleagues or businesses who would benefit from having a chat with us, please do give them my details. We're always thrilled to contribute what we can to help and advise others on marketing, advertising and sales strategy and we would enormously appreciate the opportunity to assist.'

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Jobe London Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

RE: TV Advertising

Joana Picq
Try dave meadows - he produces and sells/budgets tv ads:
[hidden email]

Hi all, does anyone have experience with uk tv advertising, or can
recommend anyone that does? I'm thinking more from the media
buying/budget angle rather than ad production. Cheers Fletch.

--
Paul (Fletch) Christian
Blog: http://blog.mydnd.com
Tel: +44 7518 345679

Grandfather's Biz (c1942): arcltd.blogspot.com

The contents of this email and all its attachments may contain
privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the
ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed. No one
else may copy or forward all or any of it in any form. If you receive
this email in error, we would be grateful if you would delete it and
call or email the sender.

--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |