Quantcast

Startup weekend.....

Not that I attended, so no idea what the event was like, but here is a list of companies

  1. Pedro Santos – Real world monopoly
  2. Ben Johnson – Facebook trailer application
  3. Chris Pope – Browser based mobile games
  4. Zoe Peden  how to speak British proper
  5. James Nixon- Find me a business partner!
  6. Jemima Garthwaite- Charity Maps Mashup
  7. Giulia Piu + Emma Obanye – Buddy Bounce
  8. Sanjay Choudhary – Grouping  Small Business
  9. Corentin Cremet – Interactive map culture event mobile web
  10. Arianna O’Dell – Travel budgeter
  11. Guillaume de malzac  – Use Twitter for scheduling into calendars
  12. Jimmy Blake – eyeCompli

and for a description http://london.startupweekend.org/