Recommendations for php outsourcing - thank you for the advice!

Recommendations for php outsourcing - thank you for the advice!

Rachel Armitage
Message
Dear all,

Thank you very much indeed for the wealth of responses to my query about php outsourcing.  I suppose 'outsourcing' is a broad term, since what we are really looking for is not to pass all our development work onto another team, but rather to pass selected tasks and activities to others in a fairly flexible manner.  We very much want to retain the project and development management 'in house' at this stage, and we are committed to doing most of the development ourselves.  Geoffrey's suggestion of oDesk (www.odesk.com) was right on the mark for what we looking for now.

I will respond to your helpful individual suggestions shortly.

Best wishes,

Rachel

Rachel Armitage
Co-Founder, Zoombu