Re: receommended email aggregators anyone?

Re: receommended email aggregators anyone?

C?manthe  Harries
hello everyone,

I really hope someone could help. I'm looking for an email aggregator for a client. This is where you can set up one online system that receives all your emails form all your different email addresses into one box (like yahoo, hotmail whatever and any business emails) and then when you reply you can choose which from address it shows as...

Anyone know of something they use (I know googlemail has this its called email fetcher, however they only have up to 5 extra email addresses that oyu can put in there).

Help! :)
Thnak you
Cemanthe

Puzzle Piece Ltd.
Inspiring Change

Re: receommended email aggregators anyone?

Michael Dewhirst
If you don't need it to be web based, then Mozilla Thunderbird will
all of what you want.

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM, C?manthe  Harries
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> hello everyone,
>
> I really hope someone could help. I'm looking for an email aggregator for a
> client. This is where you can set up one online system that receives all
> your emails form all your different email addresses into one box (like
> yahoo, hotmail whatever and any business emails) and then when you reply you
> can choose which from address it shows as...
>
> Anyone know of something they use (I know googlemail has this its called
> email fetcher, however they only have up to 5 extra email addresses that oyu
> can put in there).
>
> Help! :)
> Thnak you
> Cemanthe

> Puzzle Piece Ltd.
> Inspiring Change
>

> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>
> Meetup Support: [hidden email]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

RE: receommended email aggregators anyone?

STEVE BRISCOE

HI Guys and Girls

Hope that you are all baring up in this tough climate and this tough weather, is it me or is life just getting a little harder every day?

Anyway some good news for you all, I often speak about the service that we offer to kick start your new business through the enterprise division of Carrington Blake,

We now have over 38 business concepts that we are looking to find owners for, in the different sectors listed below.

If any of these areas are of interest to you and you would like to understand a little more regarding the what we can offer to the aspiring entrepreneurs out there,

Please drop me a line .

Good luck in 2009 to you all

Agriculture

Banking and
financial services

Beauty

Cleaning

Construction and Home Improvement

Dating

Driving
schools

Electronics

Employment
and recruitment
agencies

Entertainment

Entertainment
for adults

Event
Management

Food and
drink

Gardening

Health

Insurance

It

Legal

Marketing

Mechanics

Modelling and
casting agencies

Office supplies

Pets

Photography

Printing &
gr. design

Property

Psychics

Tourism

Training

Vehicle rental

Vehicle sales

Kindest regards, Steve Briscoe

The Carrington Blake Group - Recruitment Partners Division

New Loom House, 101 Back Church Lane, London E1 1LU

Tel:          0207-481-9495

Fax:         0207-117-1645

Email:      [hidden email]

Web:        www.recruitmentpartners.co.uk

Notice of Confidentiality

The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended only for the use

of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged

and confidential, the disclosure of which is strictly prohibited by law.

If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by e-mail:

[hidden email] and delete the email.

This email message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer

viruses. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.

We thank you for your co-operation.

Re: receommended email aggregators anyone?

David-42
I second Thunderbird.  I use it to collect all my email.  You can
receive email from one account and appear to reply from a different
email address.

There is a plugin for Thunderbird called Webmail, which specifically
supports collecting Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.  -
http://webmail.mozdev.org/

Please write back if you need any help setting things up.

=?ANSI_X3.4-1968?Q?C=3Fmanthe__Harries?= wrote:

> hello everyone,
>
> I really hope someone could help. I'm looking for an email aggregator
> for a client. This is where you can set up one online system that
> receives all your emails form all your different email addresses into
> one box (like yahoo, hotmail whatever and any business emails) and then
> when you reply you can choose which from address it shows as...
>
> Anyone know of something they use (I know googlemail has this its called
> email fetcher, however they only have up to 5 extra email addresses that
> oyu can put in there).
>
> Help! :)
> Thnak you
> Cemanthe

> *Puzzle Piece Ltd.*
> /Inspiring Change/
> */  /*
>

> --
> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to
>
> Meetup Support: [hidden email]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

--

David Searle

RE: receommended email aggregators anyone?

STEVE BRISCOE

Hi Guys and thank you for yours response.

I will be happy to chat with you regarding this business opportunity and also find out a little bit more about yourselves,

There is 1 pilot available of each of the business sectors so, if there is one that you are interested in please do not delay in your response, reply to this email with your…

Location

Sector of interest

Contact number and a good time to call.