Re: free initial website development in return for equity / royalty ?

Re: free initial website development in return for equity / royalty ?

Chandeep imagineCreativity.co.uk-2
Hi Hardeep,

I would be interested in hearing more about your business as I am a Web Designer & Developer with the necessary skills that you are looking for. Please do not hesitate to contact me so we can discuss further.

Kind regards,

Chandeep Khosa
Creative Director & Web Developer

imagine Creativity
Graphic Design, Web Development, Strategy & Marketing
www.imagineCreativity.co.uk
020 8819 1399 | 0800 311 8 322 | 07962 382 442

2009/4/6 Hardeep Rai <[hidden email]>
Good morning,

You occasionally hear of web designers who will design a really good website for free initially but then take a small % of the company or take a small royalty on items sold on the website. I read of one such case in the papers yesterday where a web designer received £1 for every item sold but initially developed the site for free.

Does anyone know of the existence of any such designers please?

Thanks.

Hardeep
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange