Re: [entrepreneur-1056]

Paul Dowling
Sorry I had to leave early today.  I managed to get some  business cards but would like to invite anyone I didn't get to to the entrepreneur network on www.dreamstake.ning.com.
Best regards,
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: David <[hidden email]>

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 05:00:07
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [entrepreneur-1056] receommended email aggregators anyone?

I second Thunderbird.  I use it to collect all my email.  You can
receive email from one account and appear to reply from a different
email address.

There is a plugin for Thunderbird called Webmail, which specifically
supports collecting Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, etc.  -
http://webmail.mozdev.org/

Please write back if you need any help setting things up.

--

David Searle