Re: Owners for business concepts

Dominic Hawksley
Re: Owners for business concepts Resent in case the subject line was misleading...

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your email.

I am based in London (I live in Islington) and I am most interested in Event Management. Also of interest are Modelling and Casting Agencies and Food and Drink – all of which I have some experience of.

My contact number is 07791 055461 and you may call me anytime.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind regards

Dominic Hawksley

On 05/02/2009 10:06, "STEVE BRISCOE" <stevebriscoe@...> wrote:

Hi Guys and thank you for yours response.

I will be happy to chat with you regarding this business opportunity and also find out a little bit more about yourselves,

There is 1 pilot available of each of the business sectors so, if there is one that you are interested in please do not delay in your response, reply to this email with your…

Location

Sector of interest

Contact number and a good time to call.

Kindest regards, Steve Briscoe

Kindest regards, Steve Briscoe

The Carrington
Blake Group - Recruitment Partners Division
New Loom House, 101 Back Church Lane, London E1 1LU

Tel:         0207-481-9495
Fax:        0207-117-1645
Email:     stevebriscoe@...
Web:       www.recruitmentpartners.co.uk <http://www.recruitmentpartners.co.uk>

Notice of Confidentiality
The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended only for the use
of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged
and confidential, the disclosure of which is strictly prohibited by law.

If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by e-mail:
webmaster@... and delete the email.

This email message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer
viruses. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.

We thank you for your co-operation.