Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] virtual office

Guillaume
Dear Group,

I hope you all had a nice Easter holiday.

Do you have any recommendation for a virtual office for less than £50 / month, which only need:

address for company registration
collecting letters
meeting rooms

With which people can upgrade to have office space later.

Many thanks,
Peina Sun

From: Laurence <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
just heard a new one is opening in Islington called Rocketspace
Having said that, I thought I had heard of this name before.
Laurence

On 07/04/2017 15:51, Matt Rogers wrote:

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt Rogers

Landline: +442074534103
UK Cell/SMS: +447958002382

just heard a new one is opening in Islington called Rocketspace
Having said that, I thought I had heard of this name before.
Laurence

On 07/04/2017 15:51, Matt Rogers wrote:

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt Rogers

Landline: <a href="tel:+44%2020%207453%204103" value="+442074534103" target="_blank">+442074534103
UK Cell/SMS: <a href="tel:+44%207958%20002382" value="+447958002382" target="_blank">+447958002382