Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] help please

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi all - 2 week ago I mentioned I needed to help. This resulted in me hiring two great people.

I mentioned this to my good friend who runs an exciting start up fitness business - she is looking at hiring. She is looking for someone who fits the following -

'Ministry of Sound Fitness is looking to recruit a new sales, marketing and ops person to play a key role in the overall running and growth potential of their fitness studio www.ministrydoesfitness.com  – a generalist by nature who gets stuff done: is brilliant at proactively building new and existing customer relationships to grow membership and class sales, is organised and efficient to help with managing staff rotas and studio ops and has great ideas when it comes to amplifying our brand and message across marketing and social.

If you know anyone who would be interested to apply and have a further conversation, please contact [hidden email] – Head of Business.’

It would be great if you could either contact me or her if you might know someone - if you contact her - mention me and then she will know what you're talking about as this is not advertised.

Thanks so much in-advance.

Noah