Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Website hosted and designed in wordpress

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Website hosted and designed in wordpress

Daniel (Meetup)
Hi Iqbal,

Please share your full specifications at [hidden email]

-Bharat

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 at 5:07 PM, Iqbal V Gandham <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Anyone know someone or an agency which can create a simple website on WordPress , manage the hosting , design and brand . Don't need something extravagant, just something which works .

Contact me direct. Prefer London based

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have a team of developers in India who are experts in web/mobile technologies.

Are you looking for any kind of technical assistance for website or planning to build App?

I would really appreciate your response.

Thanks,
Bharat Kumar