Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Virtual Reality opportunity for good

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Virtual Reality opportunity for good

Ajit

Hello All

I run the London Happy Start Up monthly Meetup group. Over the 18 months that I have been the custodian of this get together I have seen plenty of Start Up ideas.

The one I am about to share is not really an ask of the group but more a unique offer and a chance to do good.

Best to all and always happy to pay it forward where possible. Peter

Please see the following text from the founder, Sam:

I would like your help in my mission to show the world what positive birth looks like:

Do you know any pregnant women who want to have their births filmed, and might be up for filming in virtual reality, rather than boring old 2 dimensions, for free? Please send them in my direction: [hidden email]

I am making a virtual reality film of births to help people see how wonderful and empowering child birth can be – I think if people see (rather than are just told) that others are having a good time, they will expect the same for themselves. I am a mum who went from being terrified to having a positive experience, so I know it’s possible!

I think this could help to burst some myths and ease a few fears, maybe even help reduce the postnatal anxiety, depression and traumatic stress epidemic that is effecting new mums and dads.

Thanks so much for your help, Sam

Sent from my iPhone

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Peter Krishnan (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/97124532/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2