Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Travel Agency and cycling tours/camps

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Travel Agency and cycling tours/camps

Daniel (Meetup)
Hi Duccio,

I fall into category 3 and happy to have a chat. I had previously look at trying to organise networking / cycling days to replace golfing business events so may have a few thoughts to gladly share.

Nabil dot lodey at gmail dot com

Regards
Nabil

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 at 09:32, Duccio Zambrini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear fellow OCers

Is there anybody in the group who ticks at least one of the following boxes ?

1) Owns a travel agency in U.K. or mainland Europe
2) Currently organises cycling camps/tours in U.K. or mainland Europe
3) Is a keen cyclist and would be Intersted in cycling camps in Spain, Italy or France

I would like to talk to you regarding possible synergies.

Cordial regards

Duccio

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Nov 2017, at 08:36, Chris Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:

And you still get all the usual legal coverage, dispute resolution etc?

Chris Powell

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 20:54 Steve Karmeinsky, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Useful for carrying one card around and switching between other cards with the app, especially abroad

On 15 Nov 2017, at 20:08, Richard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Got mine a while ago. Still can't work out why I'd need it, tbh

On 15 Nov 2017 7:37 p.m., "Steve Karmeinsky" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've signed up for the world's smartest card: Curve. Thought you'd like it too, move fast as the waitlist is growing.
http://curve.vip/YZOBC

Seem to be accepting new users and jump ahead of the queue