Quantcast

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup insurance

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup insurance

Bharat Kumar
Hello everyone,

I am not sure if LOC is still going strong, if so than great! I just wanted to inquire if anyone knows good startup insurance company or a broker?

My startup is event industry marketplace and we are looking into insuring everyone and everything that is happening through the platform. No luck so far finding appropriate Insurance house.

Thanks in advance,
Sami

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup insurance

Bharat Kumar
Hi Sami,

I would try capacity building of your platform through StartupBootCamp they deal with InsurTech and FinTech businesses. They have partnerships with global insurance and reinsurance companies so would be able to do the appropriate introductions. In London they are based in Rainmakers Loft from recollection - great venue. I know the Global Head of InsurTech mention my name if you decide to get in touch with her. Google them to make sure they are right for you.

Kind regards,

Lena Benjamin
Progress4Entrepreneurs

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 May 2017, at 07:08, Samir Pekaz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if LOC is still going strong, if so than great! I just wanted to inquire if anyone knows good startup insurance company or a broker?

My startup is event industry marketplace and we are looking into insuring everyone and everything that is happening through the platform. No luck so far finding appropriate Insurance house.

Thanks in advance,
Sami

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup insurance

Bharat Kumar
Hi Samir,

I can help on both these. Email me on [hidden email] and we can plan a call.

Regards, Dan

On Tue, 9 May 2017, 07:08 Samir Pekaz, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am not sure if LOC is still going strong, if so than great! I just wanted to inquire if anyone knows good startup insurance company or a broker?

My startup is event industry marketplace and we are looking into insuring everyone and everything that is happening through the platform. No luck so far finding appropriate Insurance house.

Thanks in advance,
Sami

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup insurance

Bharat Kumar

Hi Sami,

I was in an event held by FrenchSquare and a startup with the same idea of yours was pitching its concept.

If it was not you, do you want that I try to find and give you a contact in this company to know how they manage this point ?

Regards,

Guillaume

De : [hidden email]
Envoyé le :mardi 9 mai 2017 09:12
À : [hidden email]
Objet :Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup insurance

Hi Samir,

I can help on both these. Email me on [hidden email] and we can plan a call.

Regards, Dan

On Tue, 9 May 2017, 07:08 Samir Pekaz, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if LOC is still going strong, if so than great! I just wanted to inquire if anyone knows good startup insurance company or a broker?

My startup is event industry marketplace and we are looking into insuring everyone and everything that is happening through the platform. No luck so far finding appropriate Insurance house.

Thanks in advance,

Sami

Samir Pekaz

https://u3922699.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=AdkfTiApI80cNEyortTzHdOwxoJPY5rWA2A31iEAGLQdVNUimK5h2HY7Y7XUKJc-2F-2Fr2Yyk7rGjGCd6etxxlnykVkbqo6I8Dl-2BgZ3cBuhIbH5dQFfauCz5jVkd0bHMhlE4Tk7GWDFzwkh4XGjuyNJ7fl-2B1zLdCA3IPCki1xGrxiwlF9RJHMTlYvUhHBQUGHU1qfKmjdQDFebw9gHCgl9y1-2FGOFSV6fpApuyaPS0J1Thk-3D

Meetup PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York USA 10163-4668 | [hidden email]

https://u3922699.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=mO3s3okKKKl-2FqJxOKYuVrUv-2FjR0eYvpqmIf6I-2BPg8t0vmq8xjeda-2F0SeIRdRpqOw-2B8VoRNV4vhmJcna3HyRLwDKDB5IIBhTAJ2KK5xJpMWNTeBdONhLo5VHcKFm3aMuMyMjHmGIF07q9hj7K10fkXgBPFGxyZ2PIuqudwNWsKL-2BfsF6EdRcz9ExWg0hJpRZK6mriZLyw74zaUufIC0LWpqHt-2FiGO02D0wH-2FnQcA5at8-3D

On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 06:08:34AM +0000, Samir Pekaz wrote:

Hello everyone, I am not sure if LOC is still going strong, if so than great! I just wanted to inquire if anyone knows good startup insurance company or a broker? My startup is event industry marketplace and we� are looking into insuring everyone and everything that is happening through the platform. No luck so far finding� appropriate Insurance house. Thanks in advance, Sami

Try Hiscox …

Steve

— NetTek Ltd UK mob +44 7775 755503 UK +44 20 3432 3735 / US +1 (650) 423 1390 / Fax +44 20 7483 2455 social id stevekennedyuk Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Steve Karmeinsky (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/8276455/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup insurance

Bharat Kumar
Hi Sami,

Try Rajan - Coversure Insurance Services 0207 998 0102. He is a fellow member of the Croydon Chamber of Commerce, he will definitely be able to help you.

Kind regards

Andrew

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then
delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup insurance

Bharat Kumar

try

https://www.hiscox.co.uk/business-insurance

https://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup insurance

Bharat Kumar

Thanks everyone for suggestions. Tried Hiscox already they don't have what we need.

Fyi I've found company called Digital risks, it seems they might have this cover.
Will contact other sources as well.

Thank you,
Samir