Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Online arts auction

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Online arts auction

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi

We are testing this channel to raise funds helping refugees become entrepreneurs.

Be great to have your feedback and if there any ways we could market it more widely on a tight budget be great to learn about it.

Thanks for your support - this is a BizGees project btw

Zufi
Co-founder