Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] New Venue Yet ?

Tajinder Pal Singh
Yes he has Peter

Cordial regards

Duccio

El Viernes 10 de marzo de 2017 2:09, Peter Jones <[hidden email]> escribió:

Dear OC members,

Just wondering if Iqbal has found a new location for our wonderful meetup yet?

Apologies if I missed any announcement or chat, I've been busy elsewhere ...

Regards

Peter Jones
Jigsawgence

On 6 Mar 2017 20:02, "PRINCE TIKARE" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings LOCers,

I’m just wondering if there is anybody from the group who could give me an idea of
how much it would cost to build an app across all operating platforms for android, apple…and so on.

Also if there is a Company that can offer the service at a competitive price, that someone can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO
SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

id:image001.png@01D22264.11B0A930

t. +44  791 7994 641
t. +234 810 6800 352

s.   powersmoody

Factory Site 6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

id:image002.png@01D22264.11B0A930

id:image003.jpg@01D22264.11B0A930

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Howard Amor <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, 5 March 2017 at 13:31
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] How to promote my translation app

Peter/Sebastien
I have been working for some time with an inventor of literally voice translation software, (with interest from Apple, Microsoft and many others) but he is proving illusive and hard to pin down.
If you have something similar, I and my partners have access to substantial international funds and the management experience and qualifications to organise a public offering and subsequent administration., marketing etc..
If you are interested to have an initial discussion, email me your mobile number, or I can email you mine.
Our offices are in Piccalilly, London W1
Rgds

On 5 Mar 2017 11:15, Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

Something I thought about some time ago was when I visited China (without speaking or being able to read), I thought how awesome it would be to have an app that would allow to input Chinese by voice or OCR a photo.
I forgot about that thought but it just came up again when I read Peina's question. It is not that much related to learning - more to avoiding the need to learn ;)

Cheers
Peter

On 5 Mar 2017, at 11:09, Nina <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sebastien,

Your app idea is quite good. I have signed up.

I am starting up a web app and mobile app for young people to go abroad, i. e. study abroad, work abroad, intern abroad, global career.

Apart from translation will you do voice translation?

I think we will have some synergies. Can we have a chat?

Peina Sun

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.