Re: : [LondonOpenCoffee] Legal Templates Online

Re: : [LondonOpenCoffee] Legal Templates Online

Daniel (Meetup)

Hi
Just a quick question.  We are looking for online templates for advisor agreements.  We want to have base to customise from.  Any suggestions would be great.  This is for the BizGees project - www.bizgees.org

Just feel I might be a bit out of date.

Thanks for this

Zufi

Re: : [LondonOpenCoffee] Legal Templates Online

Daniel (Meetup)
Hi,
I have been using Simply Docs for a introducer agreement. Needed a few twists to reflect the details.
Note that I am NOT a lawyer so wont be able to tell you whether some key clauses were missing.

Best,
Tom