Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Investor connecter event in London

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Investor connecter event in London

chencho-2
Hi

I am at the Empact Ventures event - thought it might be useful to other members on the list.

Zufi

On Thu, 15 Mar 2018, 14:12 Deji Balogun, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would recommend teamgantt (teamgantt.com). There is a free service which can allow you work on Gantt chart as a single user. It is easy to usee and quite intuitive.

Best,

Deji

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 1:57 PM, kamran <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello OC'er,

Can I tap into your experiences of Gantt charts as I need to present information regarding a project deliverable/timelines
Ideally something where images can also be inserted.

Ideally free (or cheap) for single user and where the file can be exported/downloaded.

Regards
Kamran