Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] International Accountant?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] International Accountant?

Jawad Alkatib

Vero

I am in same position as you but exporting IT services mail

Regards

GB

On 10 Mar 2017, at 01:05, Vee <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello fellow entrepreneurs,

I was wondering if you know of a freelance (or small company) accountant who is good with international tax/law as well. I am a small narrative design business (Sole Trader) but projects come from around the globe and I'd need someone to optimise the finance side of this and do my year-ends (for a reasonable monthly price). It's not a lot of work but I need someone who has an international outlook/knowledge.

Grateful for any hints and contacts.

Thanks in advance,

Vero

vs.designlab | stories without words
www.vsdesignlab.com
Skype: vs.designlab
http://foundersexperts.com/vero-schuerr

Twitter: @vsdesignlab
Facebook: vsdesignlab
Pinterest: vsdesignlab

Thinking about what "home" can be in a globalised world. Check out or ongoing research project: www.whatishome.net

Curated award-winning work for www.pqaustria.org | Get in touch if you connect with Austrian artists.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] International Accountant?

Jawad Alkatib
Hi Vero and Gurj,

I know a great accountant who is working with small businesses. She confirmed that she can help you with your needs.

Below you can see her details;

Behnaz Rayati

Expert Accounting & Finance

Tel: 0207 887 2437
Mob: 074 7038 5588
E: [hidden email]

Please give my name when you reach her. She would be happy to help you.

Thanks,

Serkan Ferah
Helping People, SMEs and Startups in Branding & Strategy
Mobile: 07501950310

LinkedIN     Twitter     Medium     Flipboard

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Gurj Bad <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hello Veru,

I know one of the USA and India based accountant who has the good advisory skills in developing business growth.
Please find the details,
Name: John
Phone number:  +1 (205) 887 5563 (USA)
                        +91 9447011882 (India)