Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] I'm using @imaginecurve!

Daniel (Meetup)
It's a nice idea but you've got heavyweights like Paypal whose Papal Access Card is currently being trialled.

As with many startups, the question is whether their actual USP (emphasis on unique) is enough to get traction.

Motti

On 16 November 2017 at 09:08, Sergio Andrade <[hidden email]> wrote:
They have this interesting feature where you can change cards even up to 14 days after the purchase.
And, theoretically, their value proposition is based also in accumulating points in a combined way, no matter which card you’re using it.

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 at 08:59, Richard <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think therein lies my friction - I'm absent minded enough to not remember to switch cards before or within timeframe to the transaction.

Maybe I'm old fashioned - I don't find three or four cards weighing nothing in a wallet are a big problem and they're good visual prompts. I have to spend no time administrating my card usage and feel like I'd have to with curve - to manage which card is to be used for each transaction.

It's the receipts I accumulate in my wallet I get most irritated by. And there are already plenty of solutions for that I don't use either!

On 15 Nov 2017 20:54, "Steve Karmeinsky" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Useful for carrying one card around and switching between other cards with the app, especially abroad

On 15 Nov 2017, at 20:08, Richard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Got mine a while ago. Still can't work out why I'd need it, tbh

On 15 Nov 2017 7:37 p.m., "Steve Karmeinsky" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've signed up for the world's smartest card: Curve. Thought you'd like it too, move fast as the waitlist is growing.
http://curve.vip/YZOBC

Seem to be accepting new users and jump ahead of the queue