Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] I'm using @imaginecurve!

Daniel (Meetup)
And you still get all the usual legal coverage, dispute resolution etc?

Chris Powell

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 20:54 Steve Karmeinsky, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Useful for carrying one card around and switching between other cards with the app, especially abroad

On 15 Nov 2017, at 20:08, Richard <[hidden email]> wrote:

Got mine a while ago. Still can't work out why I'd need it, tbh

On 15 Nov 2017 7:37 p.m., "Steve Karmeinsky" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've signed up for the world's smartest card: Curve. Thought you'd like it too, move fast as the waitlist is growing.
http://curve.vip/YZOBC

Seem to be accepting new users and jump ahead of the queue