Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] FOREX EVENT THIS SUNDAY - stay away

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] FOREX EVENT THIS SUNDAY - stay away

Stefano P.

I believe this is what you are promoting:

http://www.imarketslive.com/

Oh look, a compensation plan:

http://www.myimarketslive.co/Final_IML_Comp_5_(1).pdf

and this is what my friend Oz think about this scheme or scam

http://behindmlm.com/companies/imarketslive-review-stock-advice-as-a-product/

Also notice the serial opportunity jumper, Alex Morton, is involved in promoting this.

That should be a warning on its own, not to get involved.

Also notice a lot of Zeek rewards (known scam) and Rippln (another scam), are involved at a high level too.

Is iMarketLive sanctioned by the SEC? Can't see any reference.

Also where is the FCA Licence for investment advice?

Laurence

On 05/05/2017 13:30, Shreyas P wrote:

Hi Guys how’s everyone doing,

Just a very quick question?

Ever thought of making money through your mobile phone on the forex through a hands free application without understanding or looking at the charts.

In case you don't know anything about FOREX, it is one of the most lucrative online business in the face of the earth, with daily transactions hitting $6 trillion and above.

There is a guest speaker from the USA who is the Vice President Of Sales who will be explaining the application of the software....

This event is on the 7/7/2017 this SUNDAY starting at 5pm

Location:

Double Tree, 2 Bridge PL, Victoria, SW1V 1QA London

There are only limited tickets to this event, click here to register and to find out more:

https://billetto.co.uk/e/iml-uk-pre-launch-tickets-191618

Best Regards,

Shreyas