Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Business networking event in August

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Business networking event in August

Ajit

Dear Marcus,

Hope you are well.

Do let me know if you are still interested in attending the Business Schmoozing Event on 17th August. We have limited tickets available and it would be a shame for you to miss out.

I look forward to hearing from you with your confirmation of attendance.

Kind regards,

Melissa Hurry

17 July 2017 at 18:55 Marcus Suitor <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Melissa, yes I am interested. Please keep me posted on time, date, location. Thank you.

Marcus

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend.

I am organizing a business networking event next month and extending the invite to this meetup group.

Do let me know if you are interested in attending. I think it is so important to network together especially when we working for ourselves! I am also offering a special offer to meetup members so do get in touch!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Melissa

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Business networking event in August

Ajit
Dear Melissa,

I do not know what Marcus will do since I am Cristian. But if you give me his phone number, I will give him a call and ask.

With kind regards,
Cristian :)

P.S, copy paste can get you in to trouble :)
Give me a call and I will show you how to automate the process using macros :)

On 26 Jul 2017 08:26, "Melissa Hurry" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Cristian,

Sorry about this, Marcus emailed through this and I did not have any further contact details.

My apologies!

Kind regards

Melissa Hurry

On 26 July 2017 at 08:54 Cristian <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

No need to apologize Melissa :)
I did and probably i still do, similar mistakes.
I am a prankster by nature so your email made my day :)

I did not got the rest of the chain mail so,
Could you tell me more about the event?
Date, time,
Targeted audience,
Expected number of attendees.
Industry (focuses or general networking)
Type of attendees,
Attendance fee

If it fits my schedule I may take Marcus place :)

With kind regards,
Cristian Andronache

On 26 Jul 2017 09:34, "Melissa Hurry" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Cristian and everyone else on this meetup!

Please the following details:
The event is on 17th August 6.30pm-9.30pm, in Victoria. I have attached a flyer.

The aim of the event is to build on business connections whilst enjoying some live entertainment, and getting involved in speed networking. We want to ensure that everyone speaks to each other in the room!

There is an opportunity for business to pitch services and you can display marketing materials.

Guests are allowed, so if you wish to bring anyone do let me know their details so I can add them to the list.

This is now free for Meetup members.
See you in 3 weeks I hope. Perhaps Marcus can be your plus one ;) !

Kind regards,
Melissa Hurry

FB_IMG_1498475648525.jpg (51K) Download Attachment

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Business networking event in August

Ajit

Hi Melissa,

Is this event focussed on any particular sector such as tech, finantial...

Thanks,

David M

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Business networking event in August

Ajit

Hi David,

No particular focus. All industries welcome :)

Melissa

On 26 July 2017 at 12:47 David <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Melissa,

Is this event focussed on any particular sector such as tech, finantial...

Thanks,

David M

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Business networking event in August

Ajit

Count me in

Mike

mirum logo

[...]

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Marcus Suitor from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
To block the sender of this message, please