Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Fwd: Andrew - Somerset Entrepreneur 2-Day Bootcamp for Innovative Start-ups - Yeovil - 3rd and 4th June 2019"

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Fwd: Andrew - Somerset Entrepreneur 2-Day Bootcamp for Innovative Start-ups - Yeovil - 3rd and 4th June 2019"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Patrick Brando (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Fwd: Andrew - Somerset Entrepreneur 2-Day Bootcamp for Innovative Start-ups - Yeovil - 3rd and 4th June 2019"

Thank you I will be there!
SEND MY COMPANY REFERRALS AND I WILL PAY YOU!!!
For every client you refer to me for shop or hotel refurbishment needs I will pay you £ 1.000 when we close the deal. Get me one a week and I will pay  you £ 48.000 a year. Get me three a week and I will pay you £ 144.000 a year. I just cut the time it takes to get your first million pounds from 20 years to just under 8 years.

Kind regards

_ ________________

Contractors of the Hospitality Industry

Patrick Brando

General Manager

UK Office: Suite 12A, 8 Shepherd Market, London, W1J 7JY (United Kingdom)

UK ShowRoom: Unit 28 Northumberland Park Ind. Estate

76-78 Willoughby Lane London N17 0LY (United Kingdom

Manufacturing Site: 152, VIA ATERNO

66020 San Giovanni Teatino - CHIETI (ITALY)

(  +44 <a href="tel:(203)%20289-7747" value="+12032897747" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;text-decoration-line:none">2032897747

(  <a href="tel:+39%20085%20446%200304" value="+390854460304" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;text-decoration-line:none">+39 085 4460304

F@x: <a href="tel:+39%20085%20446%202196" value="+390854462196" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;text-decoration-line:none">+39 085 4462196

È UK (LONDON) Mobile phone: <a href="tel:+44%207581%20119920" value="+447581119920" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;text-decoration-line:none">+44 (0)7581119920

È ITALY (PESCARA) Mobile phone: <a href="tel:+39%20329%20498%208596" value="+393294988596" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;text-decoration-line:none">+39 329 4988596

ÈUSA Mobile phone: <a href="tel:(407)%20545-6329" value="+14075456329" target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;text-decoration-line:none">+1 407 545 6329

* [hidden email]

ü www.horecachairs.co.uk

ü www.barcounterdesign.com

ü www.bd-technology.co.uk

ü www.horecainvestments.com

ü www.horecacademy.com

Our best kitchen product:

https://www.charcoalgrillluxe.com/

http://www.facebook.com/braden.italian.designers

This is a video presentation of our company:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pylafJvHso0

You can easily download our brochures from these links:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_6641a740099c40e788641ce864e8bd2c.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_ed737a91eb8f40d082e1040d15fec8a3.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_dca78904630143b29cb97ce9b2e57dec.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_196700c46c3e48b499cc9ccc08953327.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_795b79244e66455998a005fe9fe7ca36.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_46bdc123cc4f4c6597e9f68255e18822.pdf

http://media.wix.com/ugd/1de818_4b6c1fdf7e1844e8a159c0d199756125.pdf

This e-mail and any attachment are for reauthorized use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

P Before printing, think of the environment

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/13/19, 3:59:10 PM

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 2:51 PM Andrew Lockley (Meetup) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Meetup
Andrew Lockley (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Fwd: Andrew - Somerset Entrepreneur 2-Day Bootcamp for Innovative Start-ups - Yeovil - 3rd and 4th June 2019