Re: DreamStake event

Paul Dowling
The first DreamStake event for creative entrepreneurs has been moved to 19th February. For details check on www.dreamstake.ning.com.
Look forward to seeing as many OpenCoffee people as possible.
Best regards,
Paul
Founder & CEO
07810155810

From: STEVE BRISCOE
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 12:36:41 -0500
To: <[hidden email]>
Subject: RE: [entrepreneur-1056] receommended email aggregators anyone?

HI Guys and Girls

Hope that you are all baring up in this tough climate and this tough weather, is it me or is life just getting a little harder every day?

Anyway some good news for you all, I often speak about the service that we offer to kick start your new business through the enterprise division of Carrington Blake,

We now have over 38 business concepts that we are looking to find owners for, in the different sectors listed below.

If any of these areas are of interest to you and you would like to understand a little more regarding the what we can offer to the aspiring entrepreneurs out there,

Please drop me a line .

Good luck in 2009 to you all

Agriculture

Banking and
financial services

Beauty

Cleaning

Construction and Home Improvement

Dating

Driving
schools

Electronics

Employment
and recruitment
agencies

Entertainment

Entertainment
for adults

Event
Management

Food and
drink

Gardening

Health

Insurance

It

Legal

Marketing

Mechanics

Modelling and
casting agencies

Office supplies

Pets

Photography

Printing &
gr. design

Property

Psychics

Tourism

Training

Vehicle rental

Vehicle sales

Kindest regards, Steve Briscoe

The Carrington Blake Group - Recruitment Partners Division

New Loom House, 101 Back Church Lane, London E1 1LU

Tel:         0207-481-9495

Fax:         0207-117-1645

Email:      [hidden email]

Web:       www.recruitmentpartners.co.uk

Notice of Confidentiality

The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended only for the use

of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged

and confidential, the disclosure of which is strictly prohibited by law.

If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by e-mail:

[hidden email] and delete the email.

This email message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer

viruses. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.

We thank you for your co-operation.