Re: Breaking News! Social Media, Marketing, Tech, Mobile and Startups

Re: Breaking News! Social Media, Marketing, Tech, Mobile and Startups

Lee Branch
Just had a look at the site - your tag cloud is B E A U T I F U L.  I wish everyone made the web this lovely to look at =)

Regards,

Lee Branch
Founder and Commercial Director
The Friday Pint Network for advertising and events salespeople

Tel: 07984 133 008
Email: [hidden email]

Fax: 020 7043 1293
Office: 020 7043 1209

Web: www.thefridaypint.com / www.mediasalesjobs.co.uk
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/leebranch
Twitter:  www.twitter.com/leebranch

Disclaimer:

The information in this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this email without the author's prior permission, any unauthorised use may be unlawful.

Any views or opinions stated are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Friday Pint Ltd unless otherwise specifically stated.

We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect.

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Jonathan Lyon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All

If anyone is interested, I have put together a social media news aggregation site that publishes breaking news every 5 minutes across Social Media, Marketing, Tech, Mobile and Startups.

Check it out here:-

http://www.welovecrowds.com

And follow us on Twitter:-

http://www.twitter.com/welovecrowds