Re: Bill Gates came up with microsoft....what if this our breakthrough?

Re: Bill Gates came up with microsoft....what if this our breakthrough?

Peter Bowyer-2
2009/2/22 Winnie <[hidden email]>:
> Ok guys forget it. I was only trying to help.

Horse shit! You're simply churning out the marketing crap that came
with the MLM scheme when you were suckered into it. Go find someone
much more gullible than the audience here.

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: [hidden email]

Re: Bill Gates came up with microsoft....what if this our breakthrough?

Fabrice Ward
Manners please gentlemen