RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] On-Line Art Trading Platform using Cryptpcurrencies.

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] On-Line Art Trading Platform using Cryptpcurrencies.

Rick Brownlow-2
There's already a product doing this. I it's called wild horses, or similar

On 5 Feb 2018 12:04, "James Carling" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I’m looking to talk to Art Galleries about an Art Trading Platform I’m developing. We have some great ideas about providing a disruptive platform that we want to validate with a wider audience.

Does anyone know someone relevant that would be willing to spend 10 minutes having a discussion with me?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

James Carling

From: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] Sent: 03 February 2018 18:41 To: [hidden email] Subject: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Hi

Can anyone recommend a professional survey software that will enable the user to produce professional branded surveys, but also provide graphs and charts for analysis?

Thanks

Frances

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Frances from London OpenCoffee Meetup. To report this message, please click here To block the sender of this message, please click here Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Image removed by sender.

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] On-Line Art Trading Platform using Cryptpcurrencies.

Rick Brownlow-2

It’s called Feral Horses. It’s a nice idea and we have incorporated elements of their business model into our platform. We’re building a model along the lines of artsy.net but with a greater emphasis on art as an asset class and giving Art Galleries better branding opportunities and control of their portfolio.

james

You’d be amazed what you can do with Google Forms nowadays all for free (you can use a custom domain name to redirect to the form URL if needed)) – outputs to Google Sheets or Excel easily enough for analysis

You’d be amazed what you can do with Google Forms nowadays all for free (you can use a custom domain name to redirect to the form URL if needed)) – outputs to Google Sheets or Excel easily enough for analysis

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] On-Line Art Trading Platform using Cryptpcurrencies.

Rick Brownlow-2

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your response.

I’m OK with competitor products – I’m looking to conduct research on Art dealer needs to ensure our platform meets their requirements.

James