RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] On-Line Art Trading Platform using Cryptpcurrencies.

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] On-Line Art Trading Platform using Cryptpcurrencies.

Rick Brownlow-2

Hi Guys,

I’m looking to talk to Art Galleries about an Art Trading Platform I’m developing. We have some great ideas about providing a disruptive platform that we want to validate with a wider audience.

Does anyone know someone relevant that would be willing to spend 10 minutes having a discussion with me?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

James Carling

From: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] Sent: 03 February 2018 18:41 To: [hidden email] Subject: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Hi

Can anyone recommend a professional survey software that will enable the user to produce professional branded surveys, but also provide graphs and charts for analysis?

Thanks

Frances

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Frances from London OpenCoffee Meetup. To report this message, please click here To block the sender of this message, please click here Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Image removed by sender.

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] On-Line Art Trading Platform using Cryptpcurrencies.

Rick Brownlow-2

James

I have a colleague/client who runs an art gallery, who might be prepared to chat to you.

Send me a pm.

Best wishes

Paul.

Paul Renney
Consultant Solicitor

Keystone Law

48 Chancery Lane,

London

WC2A 1JF

dd: 020 8340 2320
m: 07771 742 058

Skype paul.renney

From: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] Sent: 03 February 2018 18:41 To: [hidden email] Subject: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Hi

[...]

KeystoneLawFooterAwards
KeystonelawChanceryLaneAddress
KeystoneLawDisclaimerFooter
KeystoneLawAwardsBanner
KeystoneLawFooterBottom
The UK’s “Best Legal Adviser” - Legal Week 2016-2017