Quantcast

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] 2 minutes for a survey

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] 2 minutes for a survey

Bharat Kumar

Thank you all for having taken time to answer my survey.

If you left your email address to win the free personal stylist session I will draw and announce the winner in June.

For those who postponed their answer or forgot, it is not too late. The link in still active.

See you Thursday,

Guillaume

De : [hidden email]
Envoyé le :lundi 24 avril 2017 11:14
À : [hidden email]
Objet :[LondonOpenCoffee] 2 minutes for a survey

Hello all members,

Some of you already know about my business, but I'd like to know more about your clothes shopping habits.

If you have the​ time to answer my survey, share it with friends and family, it will be very helpful.

My Shopping Date survey

Thank you all and see you soon at next meetings.

Guillaume

Meetup PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York USA 10163-4668 | [hidden email]

https://u3922699.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=mO3s3okKKKl-2FqJxOKYuVrUv-2FjR0eYvpqmIf6I-2BPg8t1JoDkkyqomxLB3aZTqGbeg-2Bdz-2BhL876-2F-2FJNHn4WAN1r6dl3QfGUst7jzqcdWfPWMn394MqiV4wzeCc7oWh-2Bv-2BRT7yoG4CP8UgQin8q8Ki5HcI8g0ZGSYhhli1zNcVAoYhX0znpDqjoSbCOiNp7B3qQF8feI9aoRJ8XJKVCR7bnZOTHJtEksDnEgzri4XJTruU-3D