RE: {External} Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Top 50 Accountancy & Laws Firms

RE: {External} Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Top 50 Accountancy & Laws Firms

Daniel (Meetup)

Lena.

As Ben has mentioned - most individuals from these backgrounds are looking for capital retention with modest ROI. Even more so if they are providing introduction to their client base.

From the small narrative you provided, it doesn’t sound like this fits that criteria. However, I’m happy for you to try and convince me otherwise. If you manage to do so, I could provide some intros.

Sam Berry
Partner

Mobile: 07766 514004
Haines Watts Logo

London

Telephone: 0207 025 4616

New Derwent House, 69-73 Theobalds Road,
London, WC1X 8TA

Haines Watts London LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales, no. OC332724. A list of the names of the principals is available at the registered office.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete it. Be aware that emails are not secure and may contain viruses. Unless expressly stated, the content of the e-mail should not be understood to create any contractual commitments.

Re: {External} Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Top 50 Accountancy & Laws Firms

Daniel (Meetup)
Sam,

As mentioned we would be happy to do an initial presentation to a selection of Haines Watts Partners. We would not expect access to your high net worth clients until the Partners consider it to be a viable opportunity. It would also provide us with a focus group to ensure we have all the information required.

Click here to schedule a free Investment Opportunity Presentation for us to deliver at your London office between 14 March and 11 July 2018. As suggested this could be a Haines Watts Partners information session for those who would like to find out more.

Lena Benjamin MBA

On 5 Feb 2018, at 17:07, Sam Berry <[hidden email]> wrote:

Lena.

As Ben has mentioned - most individuals from these backgrounds are looking for capital retention with modest ROI. Even more so if they are providing introduction to their client base.

From the small narrative you provided, it doesn’t sound like this fits that criteria. However, I’m happy for you to try and convince me otherwise. If you manage to do so, I could provide some intros.

[...]

<image001.jpg>

<image001.jpg>

<image001.jpg>