RE: {External} [LondonOpenCoffee] Do you know anyone who would be interested in a part time bookkeeper role?

RE: {External} [LondonOpenCoffee] Do you know anyone who would be interested in a part time bookkeeper role?

Sarah BD (Meetup)

Georgie.

I had a client that was after the same and got a great person using this platform: https://www.2to3days.com/

The clue is in the name, but it’s set up for working mum that only require a part-time / flexible job (Around 2-3 days a week). They had a really good response and I think it was relatively cheap to advertise, but don’t quote me on that part!

Best of luck.

Sam Berry
Partner

Mobile: 07766 514004
Haines Watts Logo

London

Telephone: 0207 025 4616

New Derwent House, 69-73 Theobalds Road,
London, WC1X 8TA

Haines Watts London LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales, no. OC332724. A list of the names of the principals is available at the registered office.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete it. Be aware that emails are not secure and may contain viruses. Unless expressly stated, the content of the e-mail should not be understood to create any contractual commitments.

Re: {External} [LondonOpenCoffee] Do you know anyone who would be interested in a part time bookkeeper role?

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Hi,

You can also try advertising the part time bookkeeping role for individuals to apply directly on Indeed.co.uk - using the thorough job description you have created. You can also create an Indeed career web page for your website.

Lena Benjamin

Schedule 30min FREE Skype consultation: lenabenjamin.com/actions4growth
“Lena’s techniques enabled me to think about things from various perspectives which was of definite value.”