RE: Domain registration and management service recommendations

RE: Domain registration and management service recommendations

Patrick McCarthy
active24.co.uk does .de/.be/.nu/.as

They have brnaches in the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Czech Republic and Poland.  I am not sure whether or not you will get all teh required domains from a single point though.  But they are pan-European.

RE: Domain registration and management service recommendations

Brian Milnes

1&1 Internet are the largest European domain registrars (and hosting company). I use them quite extensively without problem.

http://www.1and1.co.uk/

Brian

I’m looking for a recommendation for a domain management service that can handle European country code Top Level Domains from the UK (for example es, .fr).  I recognise that the requirements are different for registering different cc TLDs, but in general, can anybody recommend a decent registration and management service that charges a reasonable price for doing this outside of the country in question?

Thanks in advance,

Rachel

Re: Domain registration and management service recommendations

Antony Penn
Euroreg.com are very good