RE: Accounting package

12

RE: Accounting package

Eliette

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a robust accounting package that does all of the following:

-          Time tracking (as we invoice our clients on an hourly basis)

-          Invoicing (and also estimates)

-          Report producing: Accounts aging, payments collected, Time to pay, revenue by client etc....

-          Expense reports

I would love to hear your suggestions or what the majority of entrepreneurs are using out there.

Regards,

n  Eliette Gordalsi

n  Business Support and Lifestyle Management Solutions

n  Savoir Vivre UK

n  First Floor, 57 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JB

n  T   : +44 (0) 207 269 8693

n  M : +44 (0) 7784 281 956

n  E   : [hidden email]

n  W   : www.savoirvivreuk.com

Re: Accounting package

Sasha-3
Hi Eliette,

Have a look at freeagentcentral.com. They are great, I use them for my small business but they are supporting all sizes of companies and have time tracking, invoicing, reports, expenses and much more. It helps also with tax return, you can scan your bills/invoices and attach it to explain your expenses and money flow. You can upload your bank accounts, credit cards and paypal accounts to track everything. And they are partners to accounting companies who will give you discount if you are using FreeAgentCentral.
It's definitely worth of checking.

Best Regards
Sasha

Alexandra Krystova

Creative Director

54E Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4PH

07837761892

[hidden email]

www.sakr-design.com

Eliette wrote:

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a robust accounting package that does all of the following:

-          Time tracking (as we invoice our clients on an hourly basis)

-          Invoicing (and also estimates)

-          Report producing: Accounts aging, payments collected, Time to pay, revenue by client etc....

-          Expense reports

I would love to hear your suggestions or what the majority of entrepreneurs are using out there.

Regards,

n  Eliette Gordalsi

n  Business Support and Lifestyle Management Solutions

n  Savoir Vivre UK

n  First Floor, 57 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JB

n  T   : +44 (0) 207 269 8693

n  M : +44 (0) 7784 281 956

n  E   : [hidden email]

n  W   : www.savoirvivreuk.com

RE: Accounting package

Sam Barnett

Following on from that note, can anyone recommend an excellent accountant who understands start up businesses, the desire to save its clients as much money as possible, who is reliable and who will also run the payroll for 4 employees.

Please message me directly at [hidden email]

Cheers

Sam

 Sam Barnett

 www.struq.com 19 Greek Street, Soho, London, W1D 4DT
 DD: +44 (0)20 8816 7531, M: +44 (0)77 3644 3510, F: +44 (0)20 7691 7216, E: [hidden email]

This communication including any attachments is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.

Re: Accounting package

Anton-5
Eliette,

Do you want to purchase off the shelf solution or have a custom solution for your business. (or perhaps both - an off the shelf package that customisable?)

Anton

Stoy IT SolutionsAnton Stoyanov
Managing Director
Stoy Solutions

07960 353977
0203 0511669
www.stoysolutions.com
Stoy Ltd, trading as Stoy Solutions, Registered in England 6269068

On 25 Mar 2009, at 16:50, Eliette wrote:

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a robust accounting package that does all of the following:

-          Time tracking (as we invoice our clients on an hourly basis)

-          Invoicing (and also estimates)

-          Report producing: Accounts aging, payments collected, Time to pay, revenue by client etc....

-          Expense reports

I would love to hear your suggestions or what the majority of entrepreneurs are using out there.

Regards,

n  Eliette Gordalsi

n  Business Support and Lifestyle Management Solutions

n  Savoir Vivre UK

n  First Floor, 57 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JB

n  T   : +44 (0) 207 269 8693

n  M : +44 (0) 7784 281 956

n  E   : [hidden email]

n  W   : www.savoirvivreuk.com

Re: Accounting package

Fabrice Ward
Re: [entrepreneur-1056] Accounting package I use Rayner Essex.

They run my payroll and also do my bookeeping. They’re a decent sized firm in Russell Square and have experts in different areas like tax which is handy.

If you’re interested contact:

Tim Sansom
ts@rayneressex.com
Direct Dial: +44(0)20 7554 9604
Tel: +44(0)20 7388 2641
Fax: +44(0)20 7387 8969

www.rayneressex.com

On 25/03/2009 17:00, "Sam Barnett" <sam@...> wrote:

Following on from that note, can anyone recommend an excellent accountant who understands start up businesses, the desire to save its clients as much money as possible, who is reliable and who will also run the payroll for 4 employees.

Please message me directly at sam@...

Cheers

Sam

Sam Barnett
 www.struq.com
<http://www.struq.com/> 19 Greek Street, Soho, London, W1D 4DT
DD: +44 (0)20 8816 7531, M: +44 (0)77 3644 3510, F: +44 (0)20 7691 7216, E: sam@...

-
        Time tracking (as we invoice our clients on an hourly basis)

-
        Invoicing (and also estimates)

-
        Report producing: Accounts aging, payments collected, Time to pay, revenue by client etc....

-
        Expense reports

I would love to hear your suggestions or what the majority of entrepreneurs are using out there.

Regards,

n  Eliette Gordalsi
n  Business Support and Lifestyle Management Solutions
n  Savoir Vivre UK
n  First Floor, 57 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JB
n  T   : +44 (0) 207 269 8693
n  M : +44 (0)
7784 281 956
n  E   : eliette@... <[hidden email]>
n  W   : www.savoirvivreuk.com <http://www.savoirvivreuk.com/>

Meetup Support: support@...

Meetup Support: support@...

RE: Accounting package

Sam Barnett

Thanks Fabrice

Re: Accounting package

Helen Corey
I have tried quickbooks and have used it for many years...a solid package

Helen

2009/3/25 Sasha <[hidden email]>
Hi Eliette,

Have a look at freeagentcentral.com. They are great, I use them for my small business but they are supporting all sizes of companies and have time tracking, invoicing, reports, expenses and much more. It helps also with tax return, you can scan your bills/invoices and attach it to explain your expenses and money flow. You can upload your bank accounts, credit cards and paypal accounts to track everything. And they are partners to accounting companies who will give you discount if you are using FreeAgentCentral.
It's definitely worth of checking.

Best Regards
Sasha

<logo.gif> <sakr2.gif>

Eliette wrote:

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a robust accounting package that does all of the following:

-          Time tracking (as we invoice our clients on an hourly basis)

-          Invoicing (and also estimates)

-          Report producing: Accounts aging, payments collected, Time to pay, revenue by client etc....

-          Expense reports

I would love to hear your suggestions or what the majority of entrepreneurs are using out there.

Regards,

n  Eliette Gordalsi

n  Business Support and Lifestyle Management Solutions

n  Savoir Vivre UK

n  First Floor, 57 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JB

n  T   : +44 (0) 207 269 8693

n  M : +44 (0) 7784 281 956

n  E   : [hidden email]

n  W   : www.savoirvivreuk.com

RE: Accounting package

Aroxo

Give Tim Saxton from Leigh Saxton Green a go, you can get him on +44 20 7486 5553.

They are the guys we use, very knowledgeable.

Cheers,

Matt Rogers - Co-Founder

Aroxo - Earth's marketplace

3rd Floor

Clearwater House

4-7 Manchester Street

London

W1U 3AE

Location: UK

UK Cell/SMS: +447958002382

Indian Cell/SMS: +919884690539

Email: [hidden email]

Skype: mattrogers1975

Twitter: aroxo

For time tracking, take a look at www.timetrex.com it’s a open-source, self-install solution and worth a look into.

Cheers,

Matt Rogers - Co-Founder

Aroxo - Earth's marketplace

3rd Floor

Clearwater House

4-7 Manchester Street

London

W1U 3AE

Location: UK

UK Cell/SMS: +447958002382

Indian Cell/SMS: +919884690539

Email: [hidden email]

Skype: mattrogers1975

Twitter: aroxo

Re: Accounting package

Try Kashflow.co.uk, all online
great reports, except cashflow (irony), revenue per client per project etc etc
Plugs into credit card payment systems (approved by paypal)
Expense reports etc, invoice, credit notes etc etc all included, reconcile bank statements, export to sage
PLugs into "getting paid" auto invoice chaser
PLugs into Viapost " company posts ur invoices for you, you just click a button and send to them
PLugs into Workflowmax, which is timesheet, + invoicing system hence enter in timesheets, all accouting with kashflow, proj mgt, job costing etc etc
Online VAT filing
Plugin to HMRC Payroll system to manage all NI, payroll, P60 etc etc

All on a per month charge, all backed up and sent to you when you decide,

Open API to plug into other systems, although no plugin for a crm as yet would be great to plug into zohocrm.

Also 60 day free trial, hv used it lots, and compared to quickbooks and sage its a breeze.

Iqbal

Re: Accounting package

Bill Brown-3
I tried with Microsoft Accounts, but it was too difficult to know wtf was
going on, so I had to get an accountant. I still manage to get fined by
HMRC regularly.
I want a package that will talk to me and I can ask it questions!

2009/3/25 Eliette <[hidden email]>

Hello all,

I am currently looking for a robust accounting package that does all of the following:

-          Time tracking (as we invoice our clients on an hourly basis)

-          Invoicing (and also estimates)

-          Report producing: Accounts aging, payments collected, Time to pay, revenue by client etc....

-          Expense reports

I would love to hear your suggestions or what the majority of entrepreneurs are using out there.

Regards,

n  Eliette Gordalsi

n  Business Support and Lifestyle Management Solutions

n  Savoir Vivre UK

n  First Floor, 57 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JB

n  T   : +44 (0) 207 269 8693

n  M : +44 (0) 7784 281 956

n  E   : [hidden email]

n  W   : www.savoirvivreuk.com

Re: RE: Accounting package

Andrew cazalet
Hi Sam

I am happy to try and help. I have sent you a private email.

I joined this list last last year when trying to sell an online
business I am involved with.

best wishes

Andrew Cazalet
Chartered Tax Adviser
M - 079415 80062 - Main Contact No
T - 020 8584 5319
F - 0870 8550453
EM - [hidden email] -
Skype - lidotax
W - www.lidotax.co.uk

RE: Accounting package

rich tolcher

You might wish to check out the Microsoft Bizspark programme where, I believe, they will provide comprehensive, licensed software for this purpose (and the rest) for free for three years, should you be eligible (which most startups are).

We're members and enjoy these benefits.

Richard Tolcher

Re: Accounting package

Ian Applegate
Use Harvest (http://www.getharvest.com/) with Basecamp for a full project management and invoicing/timesheet solution, that is cheap as chips.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 3:02 PM, ramesh sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

[...]

Ian

Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ianapplegate
www.ianapplegate.co.uk
www.radapple.co.uk
www.linkedin.com/in/ianapplegate

Re: Accounting package

Michael Dewhirst
A friend recommended using Freshbooks, which also integrates with
Basecamp. Basecamp manages the projects and all client communication,
Freshbooks reads the projects and tasks out of Basecamp and tracks
time (there is also a widget called TimePost to track time in menu bar
- it integrates with Freshbooks), and Freshbooks also takes care of
invoicing.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Ian Applegate <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Use Harvest (http://www.getharvest.com/) with Basecamp for a full project
> management and invoicing/timesheet solution, that is cheap as chips.
>
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 3:02 PM, ramesh sharma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We use Quickbooks Pro - does all the things that you want and more....
>> very easy to learn.
>>
>> 2009/3/25 Eliette <[hidden email]>
>>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>

>>> I am currently looking for a robust accounting package that does all of
>>> the following:
>>>

>>> -          Time tracking (as we invoice our clients on an hourly basis)
>>>
>>> -          Invoicing (and also estimates)
>>>
>>> -          Report producing: Accounts aging, payments collected, Time to
>>> pay, revenue by client etc....
>>>
>>> -          Expense reports
>>>

>>> I would love to hear your suggestions or what the majority of
>>> entrepreneurs are using out there.
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>

>>> n  Eliette Gordalsi
>>>
>>> n  Business Support and Lifestyle Management Solutions
>>>
>>> n  Savoir Vivre UK
>>>
>>> n  First Floor, 57 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3JB
>>>
>>> n  T   : +44 (0) 207 269 8693
>>>
>>> n  M : +44 (0) 7784 281 956
>>>
>>> n  E   : [hidden email]
>>>
>>> n  W   : www.savoirvivreuk.com
>>>

>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>>>
>>> Meetup Support: [hidden email]
>>> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>>

>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>>
>> Meetup Support: [hidden email]
>> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA
>

> --
> Ian
>
> Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ianapplegate
> www.ianapplegate.co.uk
> www.radapple.co.uk
> www.linkedin.com/in/ianapplegate
>

> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>
> Meetup Support: [hidden email]
> 632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

Re: Accounting package

Ian Applegate
Yeah Freshbooks is good too. Harvest has desktop widgets too, in fact
there are a whole bunch of basecamp invoicing products:

http://basecamphq.com/extras

www.ianapplegate.co.uk (blog)
www.radapple.co.uk (web design)
www.linkedin.com/in/ianapplegate