Product Development & Management Tools

Santosh Panda
Hi All,
Could you suggest what is your fav Product Dev & management tools? There are plenty of project management software out there but your suggestions for product management tool covering 360 degree.

Thanks,
Santosh

--
Santosh Panda
CEO & Chief Software Architect

Twitter : http://twitter.com/santoshpanda
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/santoshpanda
Blog : http://www.santoshpanda.com

Re: Product Development & Management Tools

Chen Wang-2
Pivotal Tracker, the first crossing my mind,

http://www.pivotaltracker.com/

one of the best if you do Agile and want a free tool.

More specifically for people familiar with Java development,
everything produced by Atlassian is worth a look IMHO,

http://www.atlassian.com/

especially JIRA, Confluence.

There are also some online services coming in a form of version
control + bug tracking + project management with low monthly fees;
Some of them use open source software such as Trac, BugZilla and
others create their own proprietary systems. Some of the names I can
remember are,

Assembla
Project Locker
Unfuddle
Springloops
Beanstalk

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Chen

On 9 May 2010 12:29, Santosh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Could you suggest what is your fav Product Dev & management tools? There are
> plenty of project management software out there but your suggestions for
> product management tool covering 360 degree.
>
> Thanks,
> Santosh
>
> --
> Santosh Panda
> CEO & Chief Software Architect
> Signure Technologies
> www.Signure.com
>
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/santoshpanda
> LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/santoshpanda
> Blog : http://www.santoshpanda.com
>

> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |

Re: Product Development & Management Tools

+1 for pivotal

Pivotal Tracker, the first crossing my mind,

http://www.pivotaltracker.com/

one of the best if you do Agile and want a free tool.

More specifically for people familiar with Java development,
everything produced by Atlassian is worth a look IMHO,

http://www.atlassian.com/

especially JIRA, Confluence.

There are also some online services coming in a form of version
control + bug tracking + project management with low monthly fees;
Some of them use open source software such as Trac, BugZilla and
others create their own proprietary systems. Some of the names I can
remember are,

Assembla
Project Locker
Unfuddle
Springloops
Beanstalk

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Chen

On 9 May 2010 12:29, Santosh <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Could you suggest what is your fav Product Dev & management tools? There are
> plenty of project management software out there but your suggestions for
> product management tool covering 360 degree.
>
> Thanks,
> Santosh
>
> --
> Santosh Panda
> CEO & Chief Software Architect
> Signure Technologies
> www.Signure.com

> Twitter : http://twitter.com/santoshpanda
> LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/santoshpanda
> Blog : http://www.santoshpanda.com
>

> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |

Re: Product Development & Management Tools

willem muller
+1 for assembla

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 5:57 PM, iqbalgandham <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1 for pivotal

Pivotal Tracker, the first crossing my mind,

http://www.pivotaltracker.com/

one of the best if you do Agile and want a free tool.

More specifically for people familiar with Java development,
everything produced by Atlassian is worth a look IMHO,

http://www.atlassian.com/

especially JIRA, Confluence.

There are also some online services coming in a form of version
control + bug tracking + project management with low monthly fees;
Some of them use open source software such as Trac, BugZilla and
others create their own proprietary systems. Some of the names I can
remember are,

Assembla
Project Locker
Unfuddle
Springloops
Beanstalk

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Chen

On 9 May 2010 12:29, Santosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,

> Could you suggest what is your fav Product Dev & management tools? There are
> plenty of project management software out there but your suggestions for
> product management tool covering 360 degree.
>
> Thanks,
> Santosh
>
> --
> Santosh Panda
> CEO & Chief Software Architect
> Signure Technologies
> www.Signure.com
>
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/santoshpanda
> LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/santoshpanda
> Blog : http://www.santoshpanda.com
>

> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |

Willem