Partnership Agreement/Contract

Ketul Patel-2
Hello

I need some advice on partnership set up. Basically I am getting paid £X amount to design/develop a software by a company, software will be used within the company paying me and we also plan to re-sell it and any profit from the re-sell of the software will be shared 50-50 between myself and the other entity

Ideally I am looking for a Lawyer/solicitor who can advice me in drawing up a partnership contract to start with and provide ongoing advice when needed

Thanks
Ketul

Re: Partnership Agreement/Contract

Lookup posts from William Robins from Keystone Law

Iqbal

Re: Partnership Agreement/Contract

Nick-29

Ketul, hi – have you tried Steve Barnett at Fox Williams

He may be able to help.

Nick Coleman,

Founder, The Technology Den.
www.technologyden.com