Office Space available for startup in London (upto 4 desks)

Office Space available for startup in London (upto 4 desks)

Aneesh Varma
Hey everybody (Sorry about spamming those not interested),

   FabriQate has extra office space at their new office in London. We have 4 desks available for a sublet (flexible monthly term). The offices are in Chelsea/South Kensington area (Old Brompton Road).

   Most welcome to share our resources as well (we have a conference room with a LCD screen). Comes with full use of free laser colour printing, free scanning, free phone/intl, and free wifi... we also have an XBox and a Wii.. and a kitchenette.

   You will be sharing with the UK team of FabriQate. We provide a range of services to startups, SMEs and listed companies including Web Software & Application Development, Digital Media Solutions, Online Games and Mobile Software. We intend for this to be a mutually beneficial and learning experience.

   The desks will be rented out at better than market rates for a typical serviced office in London. Please contact me directly at  [hidden email]  for more queries or if you need any FabriQate related services.

Thanks
- Aneesh

Aneesh Varma
www.Fabriqate.co.uk