No agencies please - SEO freelancer

Jay Nguyen

Hi all,

The Sweem-team are hoping to kick off our online marketing over the coming weeks, and would really like to take on the services of a highly talented SEO freelancer to manage our SEO campaign on an on-going (albeit ad-hoc) basis.  We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who has a sound knowledge of not only the basic principles of SEO, but an open mind on how SEO can be applied to our unique concept as well as access to a his/her own bag of tricks.

Rates are subject to negotiation, and we’d even consider equity in reward for long term success, however please do bear in mind that we are a start-up.

Please get in touch with me directly.  No recruitment agents or agencies please.

Cheers,

Jay Nguyen
CEO of work and play

Sweemo Limited