Next generation legal software

Jane

Hi guys,

We have developed a CRM focussed back-office productivity platform for law practices in conjunction with a leading Investment visa law firm based on replicating their existing processes and adding corporate CRM strategies to dramatically uplift their sales. It has been in Beta for 12 months and we now want to validate its market potential with both immigration lawyers and law firms in general practice.

We are looking to have a 30 minute meeting with a number of lawyers to validate their business needs and see how close our platform is to solving them, prior to us establishing a limited early adaptor program.

Does anyone know any lawyers that might be interested in helping.

Thanks
Jane