Music web 2.0 Start-up Seeking Programmer to create 'Online- Remix Facility'

Music web 2.0 Start-up Seeking Programmer to create 'Online- Remix Facility'

Gal Moore
Hey All...

We are currently working on a new facility that will allow our massive user-base to remix top-20 tracks online.
The layout and design are simple.. All we need is an ace programmer that can create this very specific technology.

For details please contact me (anytime).
PeaCe.

Gal S Moore

0044 (0)782 8697 961
www.myspace.com/jazzsteppa