[LondonOpenCoffee] supporting a young person starting out

[LondonOpenCoffee] supporting a young person starting out

Daniel (Meetup)

Hi all

A young person has approached me asking for advice. I’d appreciate your input please

This is a 19 year old currently in an IT day job. Talented high functioning aspergers

Wanting to set up on his own doing ethical hacking.

He needs to find somewhere c £10k to get started. I don’t think investors are right. He’s employed so Princes Trust is a no. His credit rating is not good enough for that amount due to his age.

Any other ideas about how he could access funding and get started?

Help always appreciated.

David