Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] services to create a research paper /white paper?

[LondonOpenCoffee] services to create a research paper /white paper?

Bharat Kumar
Hi All,
Do you know somebody who offers services to create a research paper /white paper on a specific segment of an industry?

Please connect.

​Thanks in advance,
Santosh Panda
Co-founder & CEO

The All-in-One technology platform for business that organizes events, conferences, exhibitions, and membership for their organisation.

​+ ​
​e power TiE UK events and membership management.
+ We have delighted 58,000+ Organizers, powering events in 21 countries.
->Start Free Trial on www.explara.com

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] services to create a research paper /white paper?

Bharat Kumar

Hi,

Looking for a partner  for blockchain project.

Rgs,

Mike

07795 16 64 4

mirum logo

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] services to create a research paper /white paper?

Bharat Kumar
Hi Santosh,

Drop me an email and I’ll put you in touch with a very good researcher / writer.

—
Spokey Wheeler
+447788791100

On 18 May 2017, at 14:32, Santosh Panda <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,
Do you know somebody who offers services to create a research paper /white paper on a specific segment of an industry?

Please connect.

​Thanks in advance,
Santosh Panda
Co-founder & CEO

The All-in-One technology platform for business that organizes events, conferences, exhibitions, and membership for their organisation.

​+ ​
​e power TiE UK events and membership management.
+ We have delighted 58,000+ Organizers, powering events in 21 countries.
->Start Free Trial on www.explara.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] services to create a research paper /white paper?

Bharat Kumar
Hi Santosh

My company does this in Financial Services please email me at [hidden email] if of interest

Thanks

Geoff

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 2:31 PM, Santosh Panda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,
Do you know somebody who offers services to create a research paper /white paper on a specific segment of an industry?

Please connect.

​Thanks in advance,
Santosh Panda
Co-founder & CEO

The All-in-One technology platform for business that organizes events, conferences, exhibitions, and membership for their organisation.

​+ ​
​e power TiE UK events and membership management.
+ We have delighted 58,000+ Organizers, powering events in 21 countries.
->Start Free Trial on www.explara.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] services to create a research paper /white paper?

Bharat Kumar
Bulletin PR do this a lot

Could be worth contacting them depending on your requirements. Martin Stott is the founder: [hidden email]

Let me know if you need anything else to make contact

Richard