[LondonOpenCoffee] request

Ajit
Evening OC,

Looking for a private office / room / enclosed space to create a small 'studio' setup so we can shoot / edit some videos over the next eight weeks, starting asap. Needs to be quietish (i.e. not right next to train line or similar). For our new video production startup www.playbyplay.video

SW London (Brixton - Oval - Clapham) or Victoria Line ideally.

Prefer to trade space in return for video / podcast recording or similar (obvs) but happy to pay, max budget £500pcm.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] request

Ajit
Hi mate,

Try emailing Jon Hosking; he's a model and artist who has just got a studio in Brixton but also knows a lot of other available spaces in the area!   jonathanjhosking @ gmail.com