[LondonOpenCoffee] .net devs

chencho-2
Hi guys

Looking for 2 x .net devs. Remote ok. Any recommendations please send me  private message.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] .net devs

chencho-2
Hey Willem,

Sent a few emails this morning to consultancy partners letting them know I have available .NET programmers ready to join projects.

I'm Fernando from Yeeply, we connect remote work with curated developers.

If I can be of any help, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Fernando Ballester  Business Development Manager, Yeeply
photo
Speak with me! https://calendly.com/fer-2
Phone: +34 693 46 23 36
Email: [hidden email]
Skype: fer.yeeply
Website: https://www.yeeply.com

Hi, .net is a framework, do you want c# or vb.net programmers (or one of these  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CLI_languages) and is it for web apps or desktop apps (or possibly mobile) – there’s quite a bit of range between these options

Looking for 2 x .net devs. Remote ok. Any recommendations please send me  private message.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] .net devs

chencho-2
Simon

Spec is c#, Contract, remote ok, asp.net, webapi, signalr, azure, sql server, entity framework, bootstrap, angularjs, 2 x devs, 6 months, asp.net

On Wed, 9 May 2018, 21:26 Simon Bone, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, .net is a framework, do you want c# or vb.net programmers (or one of these  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CLI_languages) and is it for web apps or desktop apps (or possibly mobile) – there’s quite a bit of range between these options

Looking for 2 x .net devs. Remote ok. Any recommendations please send me  private message.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] .net devs

chencho-2
Hi Willem,
What's your email address, can you please also send me your requirements, I will forward to my firend .net developer in London he is looking for remote work.

Feel free to call me if you want to discuss.

Best Regards,
Ashraf
07565490756

On Wed, 9 May 2018 20:00 Willem Muller, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys

Looking for 2 x .net devs. Remote ok. Any recommendations please send me  private message.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] .net devs

chencho-2

Hi Willem,

I am experienced full stack developer and architect hands on on Microsoft stack on both the worlds - green field projects and support projects. Experience working independently and in team delivering quality work and warranted supported. With over 10 years of experience on below stack. Immediate available for next few months. Reach me on my email [hidden email]

Thanks,
Jag
Full Stack Microsoft Developer and Architect

Spec is c#, Contract, remote ok, asp.net, webapi, signalr, azure, sql server, entity framework, bootstrap, angularjs, 2 x devs, 6 months, asp.net

On Wed, 9 May 2018, 21:26 Simon Bone, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, .net is a framework, do you want c# or vb.net programmers (or one of these  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CLI_languages) and is it for web apps or desktop apps (or possibly mobile) – there’s quite a bit of range between these options

Looking for 2 x .net devs. Remote ok. Any recommendations please send me  private message.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] .net devs

chencho-2
Morning Willem,

If you are looking for an extended team that can be provisioned from our offshore facilities, please connect. We have more than 250 people in our organisation with deep expertise in many technologies, including .NET.

Would be able to provision two (or more as needed) developers at a short notice.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Anand Ramdeo.

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 5:20 AM, Jagdish Chichria <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Managing Director - EMEA Region
Tel: +44 20 3289 1322  |  Mob: +44 78729 51371
Connect with me on Linked-In

ranosys
  facebooktwitterlinkedingoogleplus

UK Office:
4-5 Bonhill Street  | London, UK | EC2A 4BX
Tel: +44 20 3289 1322

Head Office:
Oxley Bizhub, #06-48 | 73 Ubi Road 1 | Singapore - 408733
Tel: <a href="tel:+65%206702%202132" value="+6567022132" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" target="_blank">+65 67022132

Global Offices:
London, UK | San Francisco, USA | Jaipur, India | Bikaner, India

Warning: Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this communication (which includes any attachment). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose, distribute or retain this communication or any part of it. Instead, please delete all copies of this communication from your computer system and notify the sender immediately by reply mail. Thank you.