[LondonOpenCoffee] crypto space

Guillaume
Hi

Is there anyone in this list to works or hacks in the crypto space, bitcoin, ethereum, . Whether it is in developing dapps , or trading and investment ?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] crypto space

Guillaume
Hey Iqbal,

We do a lot of work with brands in this space with regards to their messaging and their websites if that helps?